Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lines written after seeing a hurted friend!!!


 My day starts with your thoughts
 A text from u glows my heart
your smile in the msg reflects in my eyes
A blunt msg bring tears in mine!!

Every second is spent thinking
Every min seems worth waiting
Every hour of mine is expecting your return
And Everyday hopes for the happy day to come

Many things you had promised
 A wonderful life we had dreamt 
What went wrong after the decision has been taken?
 Never we thought we r traveling towards wrong destination!!!

Why did u come into my life?
and now why is my neck aimed with a knife?
If I am not the right one?
Then why did I raise hopes for the life time?

I am now not like before
Neither can I take the path life tells me to go
An emotional defeat in my life
Accepting it is difficult and tough!!! 

3 comments:

Sri Valli said...

Excellent dear...Very beautifully expressed :)

Siny U K Nair said...

Thanks Valli :)

εїз Q Ŧ ¶ εїз said...

Woww!!I guez We have gone through Same Phase , but at different point of Tym !!